– The turnstile casing design provides easy access to mechanism for technical maintenance;
– The turnstile is operated by the external control panel or external controller of the access control system;
– The turnstile can be equipped with reader of 125 kHz RFID-cards or 13,56 MHz MIFARE® cards, or 1D/2D barcode scanner;
– The turnstile can be connected to the system via Ethernet or RS-485 interface, and can operate in online mode;
– The turnstile can be operated by external control computer and receive commands via RTU Modbus industrial protocol;
– The software can be easily integrated into different access control and payment systems. It supports extensive system of tariffs and provides information about turnstile operation.